Throughout the year, I make sure to allocate a limited number of time slots to bespoke artwork. Working collaboratively and authentically with my collectors, the objective is to ensure that your original piece perfectly suits your energy, space and personality. The evolution of commissioned artwork will be shared with you throughout the process, via email updates and progress photographs.
Working on Fabriano paper, hand-built canvas or high quality MDF board in a variety of sizes, here are some artwork commission examples (see images at bottom of page):
- Emotive abstraction – non-figurative, focusing on colour, movement and energy
- Abstract landscape – any location, an abstract expression of a desired landscape
- Matisse-styled still life – bold and impressionist painting of still life scenes (e.g. a table with a bottle of wine and a bowl of fruit)
- Travel poster painting – any location, pencil block lettering underneath an abstract landscape
- Digital illustration with title – still life, pets or life motto text made into a Giclée fine art print
- Sibling of an existing artwork – if a piece you like has sold, I can create something similar
- Hand-painted custom guitar in collaboration with British luthiers Munson Guitars (please note: only 5 made per year, approx a 16-20 week timescale and start at £3500)
Depending on the nature of your commissioned artwork/s, the typical timescale from initial concepts to completion is 2-6 weeks. Bespoke framing available upon request.
Payment terms: A non-refundable 30% deposit to be paid upfront, with remaining balance due on completion. Bank transfer, PayPal, interest-free monthly payment schemes for commissions over £1500 available upon request.